Like the best instruments, the Blueridge Contemporary BR-63 GR5235 000 Acoustic Guitar is not overbuilt. They are crafted to be light and resonant, yet durable enough to take the rigors of daily play. Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the traditional, forward-position, hand-carved parabolic X-bracing which allows the solid Spruce top to ring loud and true. Blueridge guitars feature a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod, and butterbean-button, Kluson-style tuning machines, updated for a modern precise feel.
Blueridge Contemporary BR-63 GR5235 000 Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Select, solid Sitka Spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Back, sides and peghead overlay of choice Rosewood 000 body size with a 14th-fret body joint
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Carved Mahogany, low profile neck with, dove-tail neck joint
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead and fingerboard inlays
- Bone nut and saddle
- Back center strip of delicate wood marquetry
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners
- Nut width: 1 11/16 inches
- Scale length: 25.5 inches
Please Email Us
with any queries about this product.